game, game and again game game, game and again game

I always loved this game, I remember playing it on Your site, quite a while ago.
It's got an interesting atmosphere, Good gameplay, and great music.
Also, I found a problem: Unlike the original, the "Video Evidence" doesn't play, if you click it. Otherwise, it's a nice port, from the site, to your newgrounds, jason.

PS: That one guy commenting "You stole this from Jason Nelson" made me laugh much harder then it should have.

-GRC02

Battery 0.99 Battery 0.99

The Game Dosent Work. (or at leaset it dosnet work For me)

Space Rescuers Space Rescuers

I got to Hand it to you Maldan This Game is really Fun And very welly made its got a few problems tho: I dont think you get health power ups Very frequently i also had a glitch Every once in a While Were Id get a health Power up and it woundent Do anything but other then that i really liked it (So far ive only gotten To the socound boss) But so far i like it. P.S. I really liked the enemy designs

Gunslingers Gunslingers

I Think that if they made it so You could Move Around And You Could Select some kind of Character It would be better.................However the Monster/Character Designs are pretty cool.

Epic Kirby Scene Creator Epic Kirby Scene Creator

Amazeing!

Blue Square Blue Square

Was Fun I Guess All Those Bright Colors Kinda Hurt My Eyes A Little They Also Cosed Mind F**kery But Its Ok :I

Wack-a-Troll Wack-a-Troll

Pretty Cool Like How Theres Giant Spikey Fists Hitting Them LOL My Score Was 12100 :D

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

How to complete Abottabat RICK ROLL i cant bet Rambo Hes really Hard. Other Wise Great Game :D P.S. Whats Up Whit That Guy Shying : Gumball and darwin play MORTAL KOMBAT 9 LOL?

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

What The Hell is Nyan Cat Doing in the middle of a worm attack?

Madness:The Scene Creator Madness:The Scene Creator

This is so F#%$ing Horrible i bet yore not evin a real game creator.

somespammer224 responds:

Jesus you are ignorant. I made the game, so obviously I'm a game creator.